Section 4: Facilitator Aids
This section provides you with design tips that you can use to provide your clients a professional Facilitator Guide for virtual training classes.
A designer's goal is to create virtual training courses that are easy to follow and include information that Facilitators use to:
- direct student's attention to the appropriate pod
- access and open the correct shared files
- facilitate synchronous and asynchronous activities
- use available functions of the Model Templates and pods to facilitate learning
You should include the following sections in your Facilitator Guide:
- Facilitator Notes: purpose, materials needed, model templates & their contents, template sequencing,
- Introduction: logistics, overall course overview and objectives, timing
- Goals and Use for Each Lesson:
- Snapshot of each designed layout describing the purpose for each pod
- Explanation of how the layout should flow
- Suggestions on what Facilitator should say and do for smooth flow within each layout
Click here for a printable Job Aid that helps you create a Facilitator Guide and includes samples you can use to design your own.
- Use your Browser's Back button to return to the Home Page after viewing the Job Aid.