Section 3: Matching Content to Models
In this section, you learn how to match the pre-built Model Templates that you learned about in Section 2 with typical virtual course requests that you receive from your clients.
- Managers who supervise technicians
- Deal with technical content
- May be remotely located from their technicians
Their typical virtual course needs:
- Quickly introduce new products to their technicians
- Teach their team process-related changes
- Cover flash bulletins, such as safety processes and customer-related updates
- Positive sign-off that all team members have been covered
With these things in mind, use the following tips to select and sequence the model templates you learned about in Section 2 to design your virtual course:
As in traditional classrooms, introduce and conclude the course: Start with the Welcome Layout and end with the Conclusion-CSS Templates.
Be aware of time limits: if there is only 30 minutes available, omit Break/Lunch, Poll Questions, Collaboration, Exercise, and other optional pods
Match the content with the model templates: If the content is product-oriented, use the Basic Lesson template which focuses on Sharing pod. This allows you to build product photos and information that the Facilitator can easily share.
If the content is process-related, use the Poll Questions layout in addition to the Basic Lesson layout, to ensure students understand the new process.
Click here when you are ready to practice Matching Content with Model Templates.
Use your Browser's Back button to return to the Home Page after the practice.